Dried Jackfruit Seeds Powder (Jackfrucht/الكاكايا/jacquier)
what is jackfruit
Jackfruit Seeds are very nutritious food item.
It is rich in Thiamin and Riboflavin.
Calories, Carbs, Protein, Vitamins, Iron, Calcium, Fat, Fiber and Magnesium are also contain the Jackfruit seeds.
Eating Jackfruit Seeds give the energy for your body.
It helps to keep eyes, skin and hair healthy.
A 1-ounce (28-gram) serving of jackfruit seeds contains:
- Carbs:11 grams
- Protein:2 grams
- Fat:0 grams
- Fiber:0.5 grams
- Riboflavin:8% of the Reference Daily Intake (RDI)
- Thiamine:7% of RDI
- Magnesium:5% of RDI
- Phosphorus:4% of RDI
- Take a few jackfruit seeds and wash them well.
- Then put water in a pot and leave it to heat.
- Add the washed jackfruit seeds and leave it till it boils.
- Once it is well heated, remove the jackfruit seeds and peel them.
- Then add some salt and eat.
- Eat with coconut to make it more palatable.
- Get some Jackfruit seeds.
- Peel a squash and wash them using hot water.
- Put it in a bowl and add turmeric powder, chilly powder, salt, onion, curry leaves, mix well.
- Add coconut milk to cover the mixture and cook well.
- Take some Jackfruit Seeds and remove the peels.
- Then fry them.
- Then Grind until the seeds are well ground.
- Put the grinded jackfruit seeds in a bowl.
- Then add grated coconut, salt to taste, sugar and water.
- Mix them well.
- Make small lumps of the mixture and eat.